Let’s say you have multiple PDFs that you want to combine into one file. This is a function called a PDF binder. This is a very useful process to do in order to simplify and organize your documents. If two documents are related, having them being inseparable is a great way to make sure no information is lost. Or if you are planning on sharing the PDFs, having them together in one file makes the process easier. This guide will explain the simple process of combining PDFs into a binder.
How To Create a PDF Binder
The first step to create a PDF binder is to open our online PDF tool. Then follow these steps:
- Select the merger tool.
- Choose which PDFs to upload. You can select more than two to combine and choose the order of the documents.
- Make any changes to the PDF that you need to, including editing text, adding shapes, or deleting pages.
- Download the finished PDF with all the pages combined into one file.
The whole process is made to be as simple and easy as possible so you do not need to struggle to get things how you want them. While the merger tool does not accept other file types, you can easily use our online PDF tool to convert nearly any file into a PDF, and then follow this process as normal with the new PDF files. Do not forget to arrive the files on how you need them before you finish uploading.
How To Split PDF Into Individual Pages
The process also works in reverse. If you have one PDF and you wish to separate it into multiple PDF files, our online tool can help you out. It is just as easy and worry-free as the merger tool.
- Select the splitter tool.
- Choose the PDF you want to separate and upload it.
- Make any changes to the PDF that you need to. You need to select where you want to splits to be throughout the PDF.
- Download your finished PDF files.
Separating a PDF binder into multiple files is a good way to separate unrelated information, send individual pages to only the people who need them, or remove a section from the middle of a PDF. Our splitter tool works the same way with both individual PDF files and with PDF binders than have previously been combined with our merger tool. Remember, PDFSimpli is the tool you can count on to convert files to PDF and edit PDF in dozens of different ways.