Contracts play a huge role in business. Whether you’re selling products or buying something, you need the right agreement. To put the finishing touches on a contract, both parties need to add a signature. With the help of modern technology, you can sign documents in seconds, no matter where you are. Our eSign tools make it a breeze to sign and send PDF contracts, invoices, and other documents. Learn here How To Add PDF Digital Signature.
How To Add a Digital Signature in a PDF
Option 1: Using the PDFSimpli eSign Tool
If you’re sitting at your PC, you can access our eSign tools directly from the PDFSimpli website. You don’t have to download anything. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Click on our Free PDF Conversion tool.
- Upload the PDF you need to sign. You can upload a PDF by selecting it from Google Drive, Dropbox or another file folder. Another option is to use a free PDF template for the form you need.
- This will open our high-tech PDF Editor. From here, you can make any changes you need to the document, including highlighting text, adding text or deleting text.
- When you’re ready to sign, go to More > Signature. This opens the eSign box.
- Add your signature. You can draw with your mouse or a touchpad, type using the keyboard or upload an image of your signature. When you’re happy with the results, click “Use It.”
- Tap or left-click on the screen. Your new signature will appear.
- Drag your signature onto the correct area of the PDF. You can also resize the signature using the squares on the corners of the box.
- Once the contract or PDF document is completed, click “Download” to finish and save the PDF. Download this document onto your computer or mobile device.
Now you’re ready to send the finished file to your customer or provider. PDFs are a type of compressed file, so they’re easy to send via email or text.
Option 2: Using the SCANSimpli or SIGNSimpli Mobile App
Businesspeople who need to sign a lot of documents have an even faster option for processing everything from shipping agreements to invoices: our free mobile apps. They take care of scanning and signing in seconds. These tools let you take a snapshot of a physical document, sign it and send it instantly to coworkers thousands of miles away.
Next, open the corresponding app on your smartphone or tablet. Upload a PDF to the app or take a picture of your document. Finish by signing the PDF using a stylus or your finger. You can also add more information, such as the date or your initials.
How To Remove a Signature?
Our PDF Editor gives you the power to perform countless changes to your PDF documents. All you need to do to get started is upload your file to PDFSimpli. In the PDF Editor, you can move items, add images and delete text. Here are a few ways to get rid of an unwanted digital signature:
- Click on the Replace Text option: This feature uses optical character recognition to let you edit any of the text in a PDF, including a typed signature. Simply delete any text you don’t want.
- Use the Eraser Tool: Our Eraser Tool blanks out areas of the document. Click and drag until the old signature is completely covered.
- Add a new signature: After using the Eraser Tool, you can add a new signature in place of the old one. Just click on the Signature Tool and follow the instructions.
Our mobile apps interface directly with our PDFSimpli web page. That means you can take PDF editing to the next level anywhere. Convert your documents to Word files, Excel spreadsheets, and other handy formats.