How To Change a PDF to JPG
PDF is one of the most useful formats for sharing documents, data and images. However, if you want to make changes to the PDF or insert it into another document, it may not be the ideal file format. Using PDFSimpli, you can quickly change PDFs to another file type (or convert files into PDFs) online and completely free! So, if you have an image in a PDF and you want to bring it into your favorite image editor or insert it into a document you are writing, you can quickly and easily convert that PDF to a JPG image.
The Benefits of PDF to JPG Conversion
People store images as PDFs to make sharing easier, compile multiple images together and compress them. Unfortunately, the sharing and presentation benefits of PDF files also make them less-than-ideal for editing or inserting into other documents. These are some of the reasons why you may convert a PDF to a JPG:
- Easy Editing: JPG files can be edited in almost all image editing software solutions, including popular products such as Photoshop. Although
PDF files can be edited using tools like PDFSimpli, if you want to make changes to images in PDFs, a JPG format may be easier.
- Easy To Slice: When a PDF is converted to a JPG, it can be sliced up to extract images, data tables and more. You can also slice up PDF files using PDFSimpli’s editor.
- Easy To Insert: Popular document editing programs such as Word do not support inserting PDFs directly. However, they can insert JPG images.
- Good Compression: Although PDF offers better file compression, JPG files can still contain image data efficiently. In fact, the JPG file was originally created to allow the creation and sharing of compressed, high-quality images.
How To Convert a PDF to JPG for Free!
The good news is that making the change is easy when you use PDFSimpli! Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the PDFSimpli Converter: You can use PDFSimpli entirely in your browser. Just navigate to the website and click the “Upload PDF To Convert” button to get started.
- Select File(s): Select the file or files that you want to convert.
- Make Changes: You can use our powerful online editor to make changes to your PDFs. This is ideal if you need to extract an image from one page of a multi-page document, for example.
- Convert: Click the “Convert” button to change your PDF to JPG or one of a variety of other file formats.
- Download: Finally, you can download your file as a JPG or whatever file format you selected. Additionally, you can save, share or print your file.
Why PDFSimpli is Simply the Best Option
There are other options for PDF to JPG conversion. However, one time using PDFSimpli will show you why it is such a great option. The interface is simple and easy to follow, even if you aren’t a computer expert. Plus, there are lots of tools for editing, splitting and merging PDF files. So, you can make all the changes you want, whether you are a novice or a power user.
You can also use PDFSimpli from any device. That includes Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices! Anything with a browser can use PDFSimpli. With our cloud-saving options, you can save your work and pick it up later, even if you are using a different device. Better yet, you can start using PDFSimpli completely for free!
Get Started Today
Make that PDF to JPG change today quickly, easily and for free online. PDFSimpli is the better way to make, manage and convert PDF files.
Alberto is a staff writer at WorkSimpli. Her background in Business Operations motivates her to improve access to legal advice in underserved groups, especially in areas like business formation...
Convert to Any File
Our software makes quick work of file conversion from your PDF. Just upload a PDF to get started!GET STARTED