How To Merge PDF Files with Adobe Reader – Free PDF Converter Tools
Combine two or more PDF files easily with Adobe Reader or PDFSimpli. PDF is a great way to share files. Sometimes you have multiple PDFs that you want to send but don’t want to attach them to an email separately. You may also have several pages of a brochure designed and want to bring them together. Whatever your reason for combining PDF files, you need a tool to merge them.
Adobe Reader can easily merge two or more files. All it takes is a few steps and you’ll have a new, combined PDF. However, the merging feature on Adobe Reader requires the paid software Acrobat. Additionally, many devices don’t have Reader installed. PDFSimpli is another great way to combine PDFs and it’s all online. Read on to learn how to merge PDF files with Adobe Reader and PDFSimpli.
1. How To Merge Multiple PDF Files Into One With Adobe Reader
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Click “Tools” then select “Combine Files.”
- Then select “Add Files” and choose the files you wish to combine.
- Finally, click “Combine Files” again to complete the process.
This is a simple way to combine files and it is intuitive and easy to follow. However, Adobe Reader requires a paid feature to be able to merge files. You either need to have Acrobat or the Adobe PDF Pack. Both of which require monthly subscriptions.
2. How To Merge PDF Files With Adobe Reader for Free
It is not possible to merge PDF files with Adobe Reader for free. However, it is possible to use PDFSimpli instead. This fast and online tool is not only free, but it is also very easy to use.
- Open PDFSimpli in your browser.
- Select the “Merge PDF” option.
- Choose multiple files then click “Merge.”
- In the editor window, make any additions or changes you like. This can include adding images, rotating pages, adding more pages and much more.
- When you are ready, download the new PDF by clicking “Download” and selecting the PDF format.
You can also save the PDF and download it on another device later. All you need to do is create a free account.
3. How To Do it on Any Device Fast and For Free
PDFSimpli works on every device because it is completely online. You just need to open it in your browser. Whether you are on PC, Mac, a smartphone, a tablet or any other device with a browser, you can use PDFSimpli to merge your PDF files together.
Better yet, you can use it to manage PDFs in other ways. It can convert a variety of common file formats into PDF. For example, you can use it to convert your Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into PDFs. You can also convert image files such as PNG and JPG into PDF documents. The conversion tool works the other way too. Have a PDF and want it in another format? No problem.
PDFSimpli can also compress to make them easier to share online or split a PDF into multiple files. It is the ultimate free and online tool for dealing with PDF files.
Lisa Bowlin is a staff writer at WorkSimpli. Her background in Business Operations motivates her to improve access to legal advice in underserved groups, especially in areas like business formation...
Convert to Any File
Our software makes quick work of file conversion from your PDF. Just upload a PDF to get started!GET STARTED